Become a Test Center: Academic Institutions
Pearson VUE provides educational institutions with on-site, on-demand testing for IT certification and select professional licensure examinations worldwide. High schools, 2- and 4-year institutions, community colleges, and technical colleges can offer their students on-site testing. Additionally, not-for-profit training organizations that offer 7+ month education programs can also become academic testing partners.
Becoming a Pearson VUE Authorized Test Center is easy—there are minimal set-up costs and we provide the software, updates, and technical support at no charge.
- Access discounted academic exam vouchers – We offer discounted vouchers for programs such as Cisco, CompTIA, Citrix and Novell. Bundle vouchers with training to create an all-inclusive, cost-effective package.
- Test when you want – Schedule testing hours to meet the needs of your academic program.
- Get paid to register and deliver exams – Monthly minimum required for payment.
- GED® test centers – Read more about the benefits of offering the GED® test on computer at your test center.
Flexible program options
- Mobile Testing – A great option for one-time test events. It allows you to test at conferences and other campus locations.
- Classroom Testing – Take advantage of existing computer workstations and utilize classroom testing to allow students to test where they are most familiar. Workstations can easily be reconfigured to be used as a testing center.
- Public Test Center – Pearson VUE allows your center to offer public testing to the surrounding community as well as your students.
- Private Test Center – Academic institutions may opt to offer testing only to their students and staff.
Current academic programs offered through Pearson VUE
We welcome your inquiries. Please direct them to the channel representative in your area.